How to Get Your Kids to Pamper You This Mother's Day - SelfCare Tips For Mother's Day.
If you're like most Moms, you're always putting your kids first and making sure they have everything they need. But what about you? Don't you deserve a little pampering on Mother's Day? Here are some tips on how to get your kids to take care of you this year so you can relax and enjoy the day!
1.Make a list of things you'd like them to do for you. Be specific! Whether it's making breakfast in bed, taking the dog for a walk, a day at the spa, or a day off from cooking and cleaning? P.S We've just created some ideas for your next self care session to use on Mother's Day or any other day when you need a bit of self love!. let them know exactly what would make you feel loved and appreciated.
If you fancy a spa day but worry about costs, why not try an OrchardHowse Selfcare heat cap? Slap on a face mask, glass of wine and your heat cap on a low heat. Then exhale.......
2. Be flexible. Try not to be too demanding on what you want for Mother's Day. Remember, your kids are doing this for you out of love, so try to be understanding if they can't exactly give you everything on your list. They'll do their best!
3. Give them a little incentive. Let's face it, bribing your kids is sometimes the only way to get them to do what you want! Offer them a special treat if they complete everything on your list. Ice cream for breakfast? Why not! You [erm, they] deserve it.
4. Make it a Fun Competition!. See who can give Mom the best Mother's Day ever! Let your kids know that this is an opportunity for them to show how much they love and appreciate you. They'll be more likely to get into the spirit of things if they know they're doing something special for you. So have fun with it and enjoy being pampered!
5.Just ask nicely! Sometimes the simplest approach is the best one. Sit down with your kids and explain how much you could use a day of relaxation. They might not be able to give you everything on your list, but they'll probably be willing to do something nice for you if it means making you happy.
6. Have realistic expectations. Don't expect your kids to be able to give you everything on your list, or even come close! They're just kids, after all. Remember that the thought counts and be grateful for whatever they're able to do or get for you.
7. Most importantly, enjoy yourself! Relax and enjoy the day that your kids have planned for you. After all, that's what Mother's Day is all about!
So there you have it, Mamas! With these tips, hopefully your kids will be tripping over themselves to pamper you this Mother's Day. You deserve it! And if all else fails, just remember that wine always makes everything better... ;-)